Returns & Shipping
Buy It And Try It
The time and costs associated with traveling to a shop can be similar to postage costs to buy & return an item.
Customers are welcome to buy silverware and return it, but it must be:
in the original condition in which it was sent.
Leo offers a 20 day money back guarantee.
Leo will be happy to refund your purchase price subject to the information below.
- Returns are accepted within fifteen days of purchase.
- Returned items should be shipped as they were sent, in the original or similar postal packaging using a guaranteed and signed for postal service.
- Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Personalised or customised items cannot be returned.
- Scratched or damaged items cannot be returned.
Leo Shirley-Smith ships worldwide.
- Exact shipping costs can be seen at checkout (section 2) before making any payment.
- In-stock items will usually be shipped the next working day.
- Made-to-order items are usually shipped in 5 to 10 working days.
- Please contact Leo if you need to place an order to arrive extra quickly or within a deadline.
*International customers, please be aware that as with any international purchase, you may be responsible for additional customs duties or fees when the package arrives in your country. These fees could be applied to your package at the discretion of your local customs/post office.