Returns & Shipping
Buy It And Try It
The costs associated with visiting a shop can be similar to postage costs to buy & return an item. Especially when considering time.
Customers are welcome to buy silverware and return it, but it must be:
in the original condition in which it was sent.
Leo offers a 15 day money back guarantee.
Leo will be happy to refund your purchase price subject to the information in bullet points below.
- Returns are accepted within fifteen days of purchase.
- Returned items should be shipped as they were sent. In the original or similar postal packaging using a guaranteed and signed for postal service.
- Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Personalized or customized items cannot be returned.
- Scratched or damaged items cannot be returned.
Leo Shirley-Smith ships worldwide.
- Please contact Leo if you need to place an order to arrive extra quickly or within a deadline.
- Please contact Leo if your country is not in the drop down list at the checkout, and he will be happy to add it as a shipping destination.
In-stock items will usually be shipped the next working day.
Made-to-order items are usually shipped in 5 to 10 working days.
- Shipments within the UK and Channel Islands are via Royal Mail Special delivery.
£7.25, delivered next working day by 1pm.
- Shipments to EU countries are via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed.
£12.65, delivered in 3 to 5 working days.
- Shipments to USA, Canada & Japan are via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed.
£14.95, delivered in 5 to 7 working days.
- Shipments to Australia & New Zealand and wordwide.
£15.40, delivered in 5 to 7 working days.
A shipping notification email will be sent once your order has shipped.
*International customers, please be aware that as with any international purchase, you may be responsible for additional customs duties or fees when the package arrives in your country. These fees could be applied to your package at the discretion of your local customs/post office.